Friday, February 14th
Dueling Pianos Valentine's Day Dinner
Hosted by the Wolfeboro Inn
When: Tonight 7 PM – 10 PM
Where: The Wolfeboro Inn, 90 North Main Street, Wolfeboro, NH
For Valentine's Day, enjoy dueling pianos over a three course dinner.
Dueling Pianos, the best of Boston.
Dinner starts at 7pm, show starts at 8pm.
Start With: Glass of Champagne
First Course: Bacon & Corn Ravioli with Roasted Pork Belly, Snap Peas, NH Mushrooms and Pecorino Cheese. A vegetarian option is available.
Second Course: Surf & Turf with Braised Short Ribs, Pan Seared Halibut, Pommes de Terre Gratin and Glazed Baby Carrots with Beurre Rose. A vegetarian option is available.
Third Course: No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Jars
Ticket price includes tax and gratuity.
For more information, click on View Map
Saturday, February 15th
Alton Winter Carnival
When: 10 AM – 3 PM
Where: Alton Bay, NH
Please come join the Alton community on the ICE for some outdoor WINTER fun!
This is a FREE admission event and is sponsored by the Alton Business Association! Local businesses sponsor events and provide raffle + prize items!! Be sure to stop at the ABA booth to purchase raffle tickets.
Featured Events Include:
• Chowder-Fest (local restaurants will be on the ice for you to sample + vote on the best chowdah!) Sponsored by TD Bank, Alton, NH.
• Crazy Hat Contest- Most creative wins a prize!
•Bob House Decorating Contest, Sponsored by Cyr Realty Group
• Horse Sleigh Rides - Nothing like a dash across the ice to embrace the season. (A charge does apply for this event.) Sponsored by TDS!
• Bed Race Contest - Feeling creative + competitive, then bring your best built bed contraption to race across the ice! Team of 5 required (four pushers and one rider). Sponsored by Meredith Village Savings Bank and Future Business Leaders of America/Prospect Mountain High School! Email us on how to register for this event.
• Helicopter Rides - Curious what the aerial view of The Bay is like in the winter? Take a ride and see for yourself! (A charge does apply for this event.) This service is offered by CR Helicopters.
• ”Yoga on the Ice” -This is a breathtaking experience! This event is sponsored by Breathe Yoga NH, registration and detail information will follow on this event page.
• ABA Food & Drink Booth - Sausage & peppers, burgers, french fries, fried dough, water, sodas, coffee, hot chocolate and more.
•Food Vendors - Speciality food from The Lodge at Smith Point and Dockside restaurants. * NEW this year!!
•Caricature Artist!! NEW this year!!
• Kids Games, Music, Scavenger Hunt, Skating, Hockey Puck Shoot, S’mores Roasting and more!
• There will also be vendor tents & local small businesses on the ICE too!!
See event page for updated event information + the Winter Carnival schedule https://altonbusinessassociation.com/
Hope to see you on the ICE for this fun outdoor WINTER community-building event!